Library Policies: TeenZone
- The TeenZone is reserved to Teens grades 7-12. Computers are exclusively for Teen use.
- Computers are provided to help with school work as well as for personal (recreational) use
- Access to the computers is with your own library card only
- Guest passes will be given to teens from out of the district and at the discretion of the librarian on duty
- Teens are permitted one 1 hour session per day
- You may be asked to show identification
- Anyone found to be on the computers illegally (using someone else’s card or number, bypassing the management system by hacking, etc.) may be asked to leave the TeenZone for the remainder of the day.