How Do I Reserve Space for a meeting or event?
Room reservations are handled by the Program Office.
Please call Debbie Dellis-Quinn: 627-2300 Ext. 401
How Do I Register for a Program?
To register for a Children’s Room Program please call: 627-2300, Ext. 301
To register for an Adult or TeenZone Program please call: 627-2300 , Ext. 101
How Do I Use Wi Fi?
Wireless internet is available throughout the entire library building for patron’s use. It is up the individual to determine whether the library system is compatible with their own. We cannot provide technical assistance. There is no printing capability via the wireless network.
How Do I Schedule an Art Exhibit?
The scheduling of art exhibits in the Manhasset Library is handled by the Program Department. For further information, please call 627-2300 Ext. 401
How Do I Reserve an Item?
Manhasset Library patrons have access to most materials at the other Nassau County libraries. Reserves may be placed directly by the patron using the Online Catalog or in person at any of the library service desks. You may also request an item by phone, 627-2300, Ext. 201.
Please note that each library has its own rules regarding what it will send out via Interlibrary Loan and may restrict certain items to their own patrons. The Reference Staff will be happy to help you locate and reserve materials.
How do I Sign-up for a Quiet Study Room?
The Library has 3 quiet study rooms available on the 2nd Floor
- You must see the Reference Librarian to sign up for the use of a room
- Manhasset residents may make one reservation up to one week in advance by phone or in person
- Non-residents may make a reservation for the same day and only in person
- Room use is reserved for adults and students 16 and older
- There is a 2-hour time limit. If no one is waiting the time may be extended at the discretion of the librarian